Feb 21, 2009

200209

Friday shall be my rest day. I won't blank it in my diary book, there should be a nice history inside of it. Friday, I did not do anythings special as usual. On evening saw Tommy online and nudge him for a drink. I wonder that he can do it in 30minutes. No need wait too long,he already outside of my home. After I dressed myself and jump into his car,haha! Then we headed to Pitstop Cafe at Serdang. Tommy said he doesn't want back home earlier after drink tea then we decided organized 'One Night Trip' at KL,may that just 20minutes. KL always crowded and packed with peoples,no matter day and night. He sent me back home and end up our TRIP at 0200.

Tommy, so sorry that made u kinda no mood. I can't even accompany u longer because I very sleepy and I do need some beauty sleep due to I getting serious dark eye circle. OMG! It made me looks older than my actual age. Come and rescue me!

p/s: I almost forgot to post about Friday. Thanks Tommy, you reminded me.

coming soon

No comments: