Feb 12, 2009

Chor 15



Chor 15 a.k.a Chap Goh Mei. Mom said Chap Goh Mei also another BIG day,so I choosed a RED RED dress which I bought from Kitschen and I never wear on Chor 1. I know aunt like girls wear red red shirt/dress during Chinese New Year. After done my all stuffs then went to aunt's house to take last 'angpow'(red packet). This 'angpow' really hard to get duh! 1730 already reached aunt's house then we played mahjong until 1900. While waiting we bored til nothing to do and capture. Too windy there because gonna start a heavy raining. FINALLY aunt back but she went out again for her youngest son as my cousin brother birthday cake. Aunt back again then we start eat dinner. Finish taken dinner then aunt just give us 'angpow'. OMG! Really hard to get but anyway Thanks Aunt! =p

hehe

2 comments:

aaron said...

red dress o~!~~>...
nice wor..
pretty pretty girl

MonChhiChi said...

thanks thanks .. :)