Mar 15, 2009

YEAH!

I went out with my beloved or friend? Haha. I reached Pavilion about 4pm,we can reach as earlier than 4pm but heavy raining so I advised him not to drive so fast(I scare scare ah). We shopped a while as we nothing to buy at Pavilion because we bought many last few days. Then we went Sakae Sushi for lunch or tea-time ah? Don bother it ah! We eat to fill up our empty stomach. It really a WORTH lunch/tea-time for us,you know? We ate about 6 green plates , 3 red plates and a set(forgot wat set already). Guys guess how much we ate? I bet you cant guess it! Cause it really cheap huh!! I''ll consider back to Pavilion's Sakae Sushi or not,cause what I order already sold out. OMG! Hate it ah!

Well,still raining outside,we get an umbrella from a friend who work at Pavilion and we headed to Sungei Wang buy Amei's concert ticket. Maybe I walked too much with my heels while waiting traffic light turn green,I took off my heels and see. *ouch* It bleeding! It really killing me,my dear. After bought concert ticket,he want me to buy another pair of shoes immediately! Then I simply caught a soft scandals which is from Nose,it quite cheap ya as doing SALES now(i heart nose,no more vincci lu =p). Yeah! Finally I get AMEI!! Thanks ya,I really love you!

Since we long time dint watch movie together at Pavilion so we decided to catch a movie here as its Wednesday! Haha. We watched 'Marley & Me',745pm show. What I gonna comment about this movie? As I'm dog lover,I really get touched. I used many tissues le. =( But this really a good movie that shown a owner who really love and care about theirs' pet. I recommended this movie to you all. I get touched and u touched with it too?
*miss it*
Amei!! Here I come!
Back from Pavilion,tired looks
serious eyebag :(

*feel warm to be with you*

promising?

No comments: