Apr 29, 2009

Evening Activities

Guess where we went and what to do? I don't know the main point for going up high high place is for? Dinner? Drink tea? Walk walk? Or just got FREE FRESH AIR? Wahahaha!! Who cares about the point? As long as u happy,am I right?

Find ATM > Dinner @ Hou Mei,First World Hotel > Play Machine Game @ Genting > Chilling Section @ First World Hotel again > Back to KL.

Know a new friend thru Tommy > CheeYong > Boonia (ops,sorry! I not really good in memorize people's name)? Yeah,we got alot of fun at there. Chatted about craps, critic friends and making alot of lame jokes,haha. Hope you don mind ya. Yet, you gave us alot of jokes eventhough is not REALLY funny. LOLx.

So finish chit-chatted,we back to KL safely. Everytime passed by this highway,I sure will look up the sky and starring those twinke twinkle stars. I felt very satisfied when I seeing the stars.

Thanks you all. I have another GREAT holiday!

perfect~

No comments: