Apr 6, 2009

Sunday Night

Mr. P brought me to Mid Valley for movie. Before the movie start show,he brought me to our favorite restaurant Chilis again~ yum yum!! He know I love chilis? Haha. I really satisfied with this dinner,really nice.

too boring then simply captured

he loves this chicken crispy :) *nice*
mine burger
our dessert,nice weh~
Mr. P bought for my family,Im eating that crispy now. :)

After dinner we watched 'The Shinjuku Incident'. Malaysia edition only 2hours,actual duration is 3hours. Many part kena cut already. Aiyo..I want watch Original edition de leh. =(

Mr. P, next time we don't watch midnight shows lo,kay? Haha.

suffering

3 comments:

LuTlUt said...

Arghh!I wish can go to chilis eat too!*never go before,sob :(

MonChhiChi said...

u can go and try .. quite nice.. :)

LuTlUt said...

OK,i think so too.Hehe,=D