Apr 20, 2009

Worry

I thought you already fall asleep like a PIG but who knows I received your message out of sudden. I don't know what happen on you, please take good care of yourself while I'm not around you. I know you can do it,right? I trust you,babe.

I still worrying about many things. I already honeymoon for don't-know-how-long already. *sigh* I'm aimless now, I got no target for now.

Recently don't know what happen on me,as Mr.P said my special ability keep happened on me. I too easy get moody nowadays. Even my PM also scared my sincere friends.

Friends..I dint happened on me. Please do not worried about me. I know I always give trouble you all, made you all worried about me. I felt sorry to all. Anyway, I will do my best in future. I'm not a rubbish as u all think.

cheer-up!

No comments: