May 13, 2009

1st time

Mr.P called me out for dinner as he not going gym. While we on the way to KL for dinner+supper,the weather is TOO GOOD-raining at this time. I choosed that place have no roof,mean is open-air so we headed to another place looking for roof and had our meal. We went somewhere nearby Jalan Ipoh eat Bak Kut Teh. This is the first time go there with Mr.P. There let me remind something. Well, after dinner+supper,Mr.P asked for a movie,why not? I can tell you that, I know how to go Jalan Ipoh but I don't know how to go Pavilion from Jalan Ipoh. Then, Mr.P get fainted at the same time,luckily this world got a such things calles - GPS. Haha! We found Pavilion with the GPS and Mr.P learnt new road again. How lame are we? Wakakaz!! Another first time for us,watched 'PowerKids' which is Thailand movie. Thai Boxing really STRONG! =p
end up with our picture :)

morning~

No comments: