May 15, 2009

Three of Us

Three of us : Emilia , PeiLi , Fun = EPF(new group?haha)

I do my promise day out with them but I am late so they reached Times Square about 3pm and me bumped into them about 5pm. Currently I in pilot mode,keep put people's plane so do not date me as well. Before we left Times Square, I bought a Tee from Giordana and Fun too! Hehe. Then,we go Leisure Mall for next station. Play machine game a while and they went back early. Left me alone,what can I do? Met Mr.P grabbed his phone and play phone game alone at WongKok.
the tee i bought,simply like it <3friends forever *rocks*
finally we 3 took a pic la~
_________________________________________________________

Seriously, other than KimGary I won't step into Food&Tea and WongKok Char Chan Teng! I don't know what's wrong with those staffs? Are they blind? Blind is ok,nevermind but they really no MANNERS! WTF! Well, I sitted there for 20mins, no one give menu for ordering meals, no one come and serve me! They cleaned tables next to me, billed in front of me but THERE ARE NO ONE MENTION ME! Am I in invisible mode? I am GHOST? THERE'S NO ONE!! NO ONE!! After I ticked what I want it took another 15mins to CALL a staff come take my order. Okay fine,time to bill-used 10mins to raise up my right hand and call those fucker staff for bill. You guys know I wait how long for the changes? 5-10mins again!! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?? DAMN YOU,WONG KOK!! OPEN SO BIG RESTAURANT IN TOWN BUT SERVICE LIKE SHIT,IS BULLSHIT!! EVENTHOUGH YOUR RESTAURANT IMPROVE ALOT, I STILL WON'T WASTE MY MONEY ON YOUR RESTAURANT! FOOD YUCKS! DRINKS YUCKS! SERVICER SUCKS! STAFFS SUCKS!! EVERYTHING IN WONGKOK ARE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________
p/s: Your sorry mean nothing for me now.

peace

No comments: