Oct 9, 2009

4D3N @ Penang Island

Well I will sort everything here due to my lazy-ness! Peoplez please forgive me can?

1st day
Arrived Kulim (my aunt's place) for brunch. My uncle bought the most-famous curry mee and the most-delicious bee-tai-bak(something alike loh-shu-fun) in Bukit Mertajam. After brunch and head to PENANG ISLAND! 1st place > my eldest sister's house get self a preparation and head to MOIS at night. After MOIS and went don't-know-where for supper,I had a BAD char kuey teow there. *yucks*

2nd day
Woke up around 11something? ARGH,forgot! Left my sister house and headed to hotel for check-in. After that we went Queensbay Mall for lunch and do a little shopping there. I love F21 there! What sizes you looking for? There always FULL SIZE there. Penang lang dont like F21? Don't know lah~ After Queensbay went back to hotel and wait friend to bring us go Bukit Bendera to see night view. My ever virgin-1st-time just simply gave it to Bukit Bendera. WTH! But who cares? Penang's view not bad and weather there just like Cameron Highland bit freeze. There got a restaurant(forgot what name) environment nice suit for couple. Hee. Excuse me,can see KLCC/KL Tower from Penang? LOLZ. After Bukit Bendera went Jalan Pulau Tikus for Lok Lok as our dinner. We kinda suey(bad luck) because heavy raining. =( Next station Coffee Island,I strongly recommended Hot Green Tea. *thumbs up* The following stop > MOIS & Fame for club. Last station,somewhere mamak stall eat NASI LEMAK GORENG! People,did u hear about NASI LEMAK GORENG? OMG! I just eat 1sudu nia,already love it much much! You all should have a try in Penang not in KL. Even PJ SS2 also don't have Nasi Lemak Goreng lo! I miss Nasi Lemak Goreng~

3rd day
Check-out and check-in another hotel because my dear was there! Hee. So unlucky something happened on me. Anyway it not gonna spoil my mood at Penang. After checked-in,we went for brunch + dessert and hunted for tau-sah-piah. Then back to hotel for rest. We dinner at friend's cafe,what we ordered food and beverages all FREE! Thanks BOSS ya! Haha. After dinner so what's next? Of course la supper,Lok Lok at Jalan Pulau Tikus again! Thanks GOD,got no heavy rain. =) Last station for the day,pub. Back to hotel and sleep like dead pig!

4th day - The LAST day!
Went somewhere for brunch and tau-sah-piah again! LOL. At Penang Island go there and here to explore something new? Haha. We were looking for tit-da unfortunately we failed to find. Times up! Back to hotel pick friend and separate car headed to Tambun for CHEAP seafood! We 5peoples ate 9meals(vege,meat,toufu,seafood,fish,crab,mantau,mee n etc). I had a BEST , DELICIOUS and CHEAP dinner! It really worth to eat!

I really do miss Penang alot!
Thanks everyone whoever come from Penang/KL.
I got a wonderful trip! Yay~~

happy

No comments: