Jan 17, 2010

Productive Weekend

Weekend means shopping spree!

Saturday went Mid Valley/The Gardens for shopping. Shopped a while with the love birds and them went somewhere for small gathering with friends,which mean left me alone. Yea,I enjoy shop alone. Haha! I bought a set of bra from XiXiLi & 2 pairs of heels from Eclipse. After gathering and shopping end,went to Eu Yan Sang bought hamper. Rush back to home and ready for dinner at Sungai Chua.

Sunday went Sunway Pramid with family again. Sunday went out for shopping not a good day! Everywhere jammed and carparks always FULL FULL same to jockey/valet parking too! I got no choice stucked in the jam and made the very-first-time illegal parking! OMG! Skip craps,went Sushi Zanmai for lunch/dinner, bought Anna Sui's thingy and a bag from Charles & Keith.

Lovely weekend with the family!
I am ready for CNY!
Can't wait CNY coming soon!
Can't wait never-ending-tripssss!
Can't wait to say "GONG XI FA CAI,ANG POW NA LAI!!"

No comments: