Feb 20, 2009

180209

050209 - My last day worked at PDI.
180209 - My last day to be staff at PDI's company.

1500 I went Jusco for return my Staff Purchase Card to PDI. So now I'm totally JOBLESS! =p
time goes fast,Pavilion already 1st anniversary.

Since Wednesday is Charles's rest day,I decided to call him out along with T and me. We parked our car at Times Square(TS) then we headed to Bar.B.Q Plaza to had lunch. After lunch we continue shopped. Although TS larger then Sungei Wang(SW) but there are nothing to let us shop much. WTH! T at Romp bought a jeans,he likes simple. *winks* We went SW looked for other stuffs such as shirt, jeans and shoes. T got his shirt at SEED. He looking for shoes,Charles and me suggested go Pavilion. I think there got lots choices but T already got his own at KLCC. WTH! You :X ? Don't know speak out? Nevermind,it's another reason to let Charles and me shopped. Haha! We shopped lot but dint buy anythings. I wish to have another black high-heel for incoming party but doesnt nice. So how? I got nothing. *sigh* We went back house aruond 1930. OMFG! Why KL keep traffic jam? I reached home at 2030.

another bored day
=(

1 comment:

aaron said...

so nice can go here go there