Feb 6, 2009

celebration?

Today 050209 is my last day work at here. There's are no any farewell party for me,I know. I might to leave here peacefully as I wish. I worked here been 2years,there a lots memories. I wonder why I can worked here for so long? Haha. In this 2years happened many things that are really uncountable such as changing Person-In-Charge, short of money, many many complaints from many sides and etc. Everytime I can't handle it,there surely got partner come and handle or settle it. I know sometimes I making lots trouble there,I felt so sorry to shop wholeheartily. At here, I knew many types colleges/friends. I know many lessons and know more about life's experience from they. They thought me a lot,what they told me before I'll always keep in my mind. I know I got bad temper that no one can acceptable but I'm trying to improve at least my temper better than last time(lolx). After I left,hope there really got a big CHANGES of the shop/staffs because as I know old staffs all leaving including ME. Really thanks for so much! Thanks PDI's colleges!
I know this gal since Senior 1,we from the same class-Senior 1 Charity. Her first impression to us is a very silly gal,love to laugh(she can non-stop laughing),kind,intelligent and self-confidence. Nowadays she looks more SILLY! Haha,I'm kidding but better than last time. Now she leaving on 9th Feb. She gonna fly to Australia continue her studies. That's a GOOD choice! Today she went Jusco for hair-cut and buy some stuffs that she have to use at Australia. After she finished buy,she sent me back home for dinner and herself back to dinner too. Around 2100 she and gary come over my crib and picked me and we go Jusco AGAIN for movie. While waiting to enter cinema room,we were waiting outside and capture,Thanks The Photographer-Gary. We watched The Pink Panther 2,it's a funny movie, I rated 3/5. Gary was looking for washroom after movie den he sent me back and finally he got a place to relax~ haha! We continue our 2nd round-drink tea at McD and talked many jokes and mayb we do some night-dream. Gary said wanna married Hakka muiz because got Hakka zha yuk OR GuangDong muiz because everydays can drink nice soups besides that he was praising himself got a nice skin! Haha. But from Gary,we know bit knowledge about 'How To Cook Nice Soup',use chicken-bone, pressure cooker(spell right?) cook 5-10hours? Hehe. Thanks Gary! Back to Pony,about curry? Erm,not really. Maybe will organised Curry competition,haha! So how about me? They called me open stall to sell soup at night market then very famous got more $$ can open shop and Pony wanna share with me,Gary want to consider about it? Haha. At last, is this a farewell party to Pony? Hehe.

Pony,when back to Malaysia must find me ya. Don't like somebody come back from other country dint notice me at all. I know I'm not urs best friend but I wil treat u as my friend. :) Take care,Pony.

Thanks Pony!
Thanks Gary!


miss ya

2 comments:

Criz Valentine said...

No need to thank me.
As long as you had fun.
btw, I didnt do much also.
haha.

MonChhiChi said...

Its okay. Anyway ..welcome~