Feb 6, 2009

Love.Miss

Remember our first date? We went concept store,u lend me your staff purchase card due to mine going over limits. Then we go for dinner as you and I haven take dinner,you brought me to new new wing-Chao Yen to had Teo Chew's style dinner,drink tea and keep chatting. We chatted a lot. When you billed,I dint shock about you do payment by card,I shocked about your sign. I asked what you sign,you said don't know then I felt quite down because so nice signature without meaning,quite waste. I regret that I didn't capture of it.

During Chinese New Year,when I back to KL I got planned to go your hometown looking for you but no fate,time doesn't allow me to do that but very soon we met. You said April will go back your hometown hope you really bring me along because I never been travel at there. Don't forget what you promise me. You know I hate LIAR and hate who cant achieve those promises!

self-confidence!

5 comments:

aaron said...

omg..i really din realise it..act my dad told me tat signature behind must hav 'tail' like 'wei ba' so i just create it..lol..now i got 1 new de..after sign..looks like a mouse..haha^^
lastly hor..i wont forget wat i say de...planin planin..

MonChhiChi said...

haha..ok :)

aaron said...

wait ya~

MonChhiChi said...

sure i will :)

aaron said...

lol