Mar 10, 2009

Expired Post - Part 1

Sorry to all my fellow friends. I know I been many days dint update my blogs. Now,HERE WE GO! Guess what I did in these few days? I will slowly slowly post. Be patient ya!

030309
I love this pic,and you know why. =)
See,she so serious cut our photos.
Do some oral first :)
Sexy right? At last she bought dress not this.
Had our meal at KimGary :)

040309

After woke and dressed up nicely and headed to Sunway Pyramid for shopping since now during sales time,and I bought many things. We had lunch at Sunway Pyramid,dinner at One Utama and watched movie at Genting. It was really fun with you. *Thanks*

050309

Dint do anything special. Went Supper Club. No any picture was taken.

060309

Early in the morning as 0730 went Balakong for breakfast den headed to Skudai,Johor Baru for my uncle's wedding party. Many picture was taken but kinda lazy to upload. Can I just upload some of mine? Hehe.Saw my morning looks? *sucks*
Big Big Family! I'm loving it!
Friend or relatives?
My Family
Me & The Bride

After the dinner,we drove RUSH and rushed back to KL with normal speed 140km/h. It only take 2.5hours to arrived my home sweet home. Hehe.

*For more pictures,you can log in to my facebook. :)

upcoming

No comments: