Mar 29, 2009

Feelings..

I read someone blog just now.
Pop out some feelings.

I realized that
when a gal really do love a guy
she can put down everything
beg for the guy to come back her side
so I guess same to guy.

When a guy changed his mind
no one can change about him.
Guy always wanted the best things for his life
but he never ever know he already lucky with current life.

Now he come back to your side
what you going complaining again?
Do you should feel glad or happy?
Ya, I'm always felt so!

This just like a dream
when I woke up
felt excited because this is not a DREAM
it really happen in my LIFE !!

From now on,
I will appreciate all the cherish moments with you.
Hope it will continue..
ever lasting..

*If a guy kneel down in front of gal,is that mean this guy REALLY REALLY love the gal?

restart

2 comments:

chellepie said...

yes.. if a guy kneel down in front of gal, is showing his sincerity.. but it can be too late for the gal..

MonChhiChi said...

ok..thanks !! keep in touch ya~