Mar 28, 2009

Untitled

Been few days dint update my blog already. You guys got miss me? LOLX! I kinda bored with my life but someone keep accompany me,feels BETTER! Although he busy college's life and entertainment but he is willing to take some time and be with me,felt greatz!

These few days keep raining,I think because of 'Qing Ming' gua? Go everywhere have to worried about weather and bring umbrella,Im lazy! Even date a friend for drink tea also hard,rainy day spoiled my dates! ARGH! Hate it!!

Can you imagine a pair of couple at McDonalds ordered 3SETS LARGE(McNuggets,Fillet-O-Fish&McDeluxe)? OMG! We stepped into McValue Lunch's trap! I'm sure this couple are tried to increase theirs weight hah! HAHA!

Last Friday night I went for Amei's concert but today(Friday night) I GOT NOTHING TO DO! I do not wish Saturday will be bored ler :( Night time maybe go club,just MAYBE la. Trying not to put so many hopes on tomorrow's activities. Haha!

Oh ya! I'm goin Penang next week,no special feelings,getting bored over there. But I always excited about PENANG's FOOD! *yummy* Too DELICIOUS! My saliva dropping out from my mouth already. Wakakaz!! I think I really getting FAT!!!!

Mr. P would you like to bring me shopping for looking new outfits for me? I think I can't fit those shirt already. Haha!

Wish my mommy's finger recover ASAP. Pity mommy,have to avoid seafood,egg,soya sauce and many many foods are bring 'poison'.

This is rubbish post, I got nothing to post :(

2weeks

No comments: