Mar 20, 2009

What I did?

18032009, Wednesday.

I became half-day baby sister as I'm her 4th aunt pronounce as 'dead fish' in mandarin. She hyper cute when she smile/laugh,really 'beh-dong' as her mom said. Don't make her cry,it really get people mad on it! Haha. After my sis done her stuff at somewhere then we headed to Kepong to picked-up my another sis. Wow! Getting longtime no see each other,don't know should call what and what to chat. Felt weird ler. So what?! We still chit-chatted in car yeah~ Went back home for dinner then sis back to Penang le. Kinda miss you all lot lot ya!
Valerie can drive very well but you dare to sit bo?
Valerie & me.

19032009, Thrusday

In the boring afternoon,I texted Grace out for drink tea. It kinda late but just for drink tea,what's wrong? Haha! Is it the last chance to hang out before you start college's life? We went Pavilion for drink tea & gai gai. Since we got no idea for sit down capture,gossips and drink tea as well,and we went to the top floor HongKong Dessert. We had our golden time there,we gossip many peoples' things. Once we met,sure gossip about other peoples. I wondered,why ah? We'll never end our GOSSIP's topic. LOL!
What we ordered. =)

My mind pop-out something suddenly and I sms him. See,what he replied me. I being scolded by him 'stupid'. OMG! My bie said I'm smart,why you said I'm stupid? Nah..Grace,see!! He praised you eh,he dint praised me before. =(
Grace bought herself a Adidas bottle and I bought movie tickets. Haha! I intend to buy him a wallet but not so nice. The color I want is out of stock. *sigh* I will try to find on again. I'll never giving up to do everything ya! Oh ya! I went Pavilion twice a day(1st,drink tea with Grace.2nd,movie with bie&friends) but there not my 2nd home yet. Haha.
End up with a nice picture. Babe Grace and PingPing. Grace said PingPing sounds sweeet wor~ Hehe.

For more picture? Click this > 'Grace'

*Can't wait for AMEI tomorrow!
*Stay tune,I'll blog about Amei's concert. *winks*


Amei~

No comments: