Jun 11, 2009

090609

Happy Birthday to Jeen !!

I woke up earlier than usual. I'm gonna pick up Rainie,birthday boy-Jeen's girlfriend. I last minute only prepared all the stuffs and shower. Sorry Rainie, let you wait me. After I done all my personal things, Rainie and I went Jusco for brunch since we two haven fill empty stomach. Afterthat, we went into market and hunting dinner's stuffs exp salad, chips, mushroom soup and other use for steak. Finish bought stuffs in market, we went Mahkota Cheras to take last week I reserved chicken chop. On the way back to Mr.P's house, he drop us at Sri Petaling cake house buy cake after that we only back to house and start do preparation for Jeen's birthday celebration. 3 of us(Mr.P , Rainie and me) start co-operate to do each other stuffs. Mr.P grilled chicken chop. Rainie and I do other kili-kalang things such as make salad, cut fruit, garlic bread, mushroom soup and beverages. Thanks alot to kakak,she help us cut carrot and cabbage into slices. I know we gals don't know cut slices kinda shame. =X But never mind, from now on, we gotta improve cutting skills and cooking skill. *lolx* After they all end class and direct to Mr.P house for Jeen's small birthday celebration. When Jeen stepped into Mr.P house, he still did not realize about his girlfriend. Quite pity Rainie,when Jeen came she have to hide at another HOT corner. Finally Rainie pop-out infront Jeen. I know Jeen sure suprise about his girlfriend coming and prepared all the things. Glad Jeen,have a EXCELLENT girlfriend.(i wish have a suprise too!) We start our dinner and blow water after it. We back to each other house for prepare for late-night movie at Pavilion. We watched ICAC,HongKong film. Hyper *sucks* ! Movie end at 2am and back lo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky i didnt follow u all go watch that movie... >.< :p