Jun 12, 2009

Fall In Love With ...

Last weekend after dinner at Eden,Batu Ferringgi and we headed to Coffee Island,Gurney. Coffee Island is the place I SOOO wanted to go. Eh,I am Penang lang leh, why I never been a crowded cafe de? What a shame? =x Then eldest sis bring me go sit sit, she told me that, FnB is thumb up but the service is thumb 'terbalik'. Haha. For me,FnB okay okay la but service kinda worst. :S


This make me doubt all the times. Penang lang(not me,people said I ord 80% KL lang) sometimes really weirdo in everythings? Ermm.. Those auntie like MU(wear deep-V and show half-boob)? Gals and Guys wear very very nice looks going for club but there just drink tea at cafe,OMG! Maybe KL alot but I never meet huh~


Haha, I know I rubbish much. Lai, come come, we see pic.

the place I went :)
SIL & Valerie
*cheese*
:)

spot the menu,beverages very colorful right?
background quite nice.
say HI
environment there,nice? got starry starry light~
smile la wei~
the cups tall tall de
outside view
gurney drive
OMG! my dark-eye-circle :(
looks so innocent,lolx
we went gurney drive again~
fake background
wakakaka
ghost ah~
say BYE BYE to Coffee Island la~

sticky~

No comments: