Jun 4, 2009

Boredom

Woke up in the early morning but I dint do anything in this pretty morning. I just keep starring facebook-Happy Farm , Restaurant City, Poker and FlashBig2(chor dai dee). What a wasted? I intend to go for shopping but shop alone nice ah? I can shop alone what,at last I didn't shop alone.

Afternoon I busy about my stuffs,go here and there. I went Jusco for dropped my sis and do a small shopping there,wakaka. What I harvest in Jusco leh? I bought iFeel Magazine to kill-off my BOREDOM, a red color bag and OF COURSE snacks for my journey~ *lolx*

Night section is time to gather with friends. 1stop is Gasoline,Langat. 2stop is McD,Taman Tun Hussien Onn. We end this activities about 2pm, kinda late I know but I got thousand million stories to share with my friends because we LONG LONG time no meet already. Really miss you all. =p Now my stomach is full of water. OMG! Midnight later sure pee-ing non-stop.

I ready my mode to SUMMER HOLIDAY but the worst thing happened to me right now is..... I HAVEN'T PACK ANYTHINGS YET!!!!! I will stop it here and pack my things by NOW! Good night everyone,miss ya.

Wish I got a enjoyable summer holiday ya~

on~

No comments: