Jun 3, 2009

YEAH!!

You guys know what is this? This is something I dislike to eat geh! *yucks*I know you guys kinda like it.
TA-DA !! Is a kind of butter!

01-06-2009

Mr.P had no class then he done his things and come to my place and picked me. We went Pavilion about 1630 just wanna for shopping to hunt something that I need. I suggested to watch Terminator : Salvation, Mr.P had no comment so we go ahead for this movie at 1700 show. Well,we got bit confused about this movie,don't' know the movie is talking about what. OMG! Stupiak us. *hehe* After movie,we started our shopping session. We shopped every floor to hunt my shades. Went in many shops to looks for it but no one nice. We stopped our foot steps and this shop keep trying a lot shades finally I get my shades!! Very happy about it,lolx! After bought shades, we went Sakae Sushi as our dinner. I very satisfied all of this! Thanks very much!!
<3
the place we sitted and the light.
nah~~My shades!! *winks*

BIG BIG THANKS TO YOU~~~~~~ *muacks*

p/s: I will be off mode from 050609-070609. Don't ask me why. I wanna get ready for SUMMER HOLIDAY!! HOORAY!!!

summer~

No comments: