Aug 25, 2009

Non-Stop Celebrations!

20-08-2009
A belated birthday celebration for MooiYee/A pre-celebration for me. We do it simple seems everyone hard to dig out some time for us,how pity us! Thanks all my friends!

22-08-2009
Past it as usual but this night kinda different! Mom said tonight free to spending time with me! OMG~ long time dint have dinner with my beloved mom already. Since mom was free,I brought mom go a restaurant just opened at somewhere we live. Atmosphere and FNB not bad, service crew so so but boss there really mou dak deng ah~ *thumb up*

BBQ Chicken

We ordered this BBQ Chicken,taste not really delicious as I thought. They not using 100% BBQ sauce maybe they mix up another sauce? Argh, I dont know! In 1 sizzling BBQ Chicken,how come got 2 smash potatoes? The BOSS said : suppose to put vegetable one but kitchen were too busy not enough time to prepare it. KNS! mean u want me to eat 2 shit la? I want fries la wei! After complaining to BOSS and we finish BBQ Chicken, BOSS gave us a BIG BOWL of FRIES and SAUCE on TOP! WTH! You though we got 2 stomach for each person ah? How can we finish it? Then, we da-bao it! HAHA! Mom said will come this restaurant again but not order this BBQ Chicken anymore!!

After dinner with mom then I headed to Mr.P's house for waiting him and the buddies! We went GreenBox @ Sungei Wang for sing K till late night 4am! 23-08-2009
Mr.P said want dinner before go to SkyBar. While on the way going to KL for dinner,we were confusing either TheShip or Chulan Square for dinner,at last we choosed Rakuzen @ Chulan Square. Well, atmosphere good, foods not bad,overall GOOD! Then we headed to SkyBar @ Traders Hotel. First time stepped in feel so relax. Is a nice place to chilling with friends. I will be back soon! Hehe. After we left SkyBar,Mr.P said kinda early and suggest go GreenBox @ Sg.Wang AGAIN! I sing K in twice a week! OMG! But this round got another couple joined us.
HeeHee. We end all the activities at 4am, back home sleep and continue tomorrow's activities again!

24-08-2009
I plan to eat seafood at Klang but non of us know the directions to seaside restaurant. What a shame?! I called Mr.R,he suggested Bandar Puteri got a seafood restaurant nice and cheap,i forgot the restaurant name. We wanna go there but time not allowed us to go there because traffic super jam la wey! Then we change destinations to The Cave @ PJ SS2,cause of pasar malam this restaurant CLOSED! OMG! Why I so bad luck geh? Our last destination is The Ship @ Bukit Bintang! HAHAHAHA! Turn there and here,at last back to KL. After dinner,we wanna watch Laughing Gor : Turning Point but KL area cinema show times not too early then too late,not suit with out time. Finally we found a cinema got Laughing Gor and located at a GOOD place--GENTING! After dinner we fly to Genting for movie after that back to KL. What a crazy trip! *LOL*

- = The End = -

P/s : lazy upload picture here,jz log in my fb.

happy birthday to myself

No comments: