Oct 30, 2009

KL 1 Day Trip

We slept at 5something and woke around 9something. Can u imagine that 3pandas is going to Zoo Negara visiting 'friends'? All of us are lack of sleeps,most pity is the driver(san fu sai!) It like long-long-long-long-long time ago,I never been to Zoo Negara again. Kinda happy and enjoy the trip. =)

Our schedule : Dimsum@Taman Connaught > ZooNegara@Genting Klang > KLCC Aquaria@KLCC

It was sunny day once we reached Taman Connaught for brunch but suddenly raining! We almost cancel the trip to Zoo cause of weather. Thanks GOD,stop raining after we billed! LOL. So follow our schedule on~

We arrived Zoo at noon,bit traffic jam at Pandan Indah. We parked and step out of the car said : SO SMELLY LA! WTH~ Zoo's ticket aren't cheap neh =.= We walk,capture a lot, visit old 'friends' and talk to 'them'. Some action make us scare,scream and laugh! Refresh back its really funny! HAHA! 330pm gt sea dog's show. We 3pm already there and wait for the show. In the 30mins,we took a lot photos with Bea's new camera! After the show we left Zoo and headed to next station.

I got no comment about KLCC Aquaria. I wonder why KLCC Aquaria got no JELLYFISH! I got pay $$ to come aquaria but you got no jellyfish to let me see! So KANASAI! =( We ate KFC as our LAST dinner.

1 day trip really tiring activites! Its killing me even thought I wear flat but walked so MUCH!

p/s : Log in to my Facebook for more photos. Hee :)

tired
sleepy
enjoyable

No comments: