Oct 27, 2009

Outingz

Hey! Finally we lunch and tea-time at the same place same restaurant! HAHA! 1st station,Sushi Zanmai@The Gardens. We ate lot sushi until all get BURP(excuse me!) and we drank many cups of greentea(free refill). Nice lunch+tea-time! Hehe.

Something made us remind Beatrice so we call her come over our current place for another drink tea session again! We billed and went to Maxis center to fixed my phone then headed to Delicious@MidValley. We talked a lot,chat a lot and gossips never end! Well,after Delicious we went to PJ SS2 for another drink tea session AGAIN! This time not we 3gals is 7gals! We chat and we laugh! When will have the same moments again? Miss it so much!

Went back home before 12am,very guai right? I know I know :)

They looks very pro right? *ngek ngek*

p/s : At the same day,I drank many type of tea! Green tea,Lemongrass tea and Teh ice! OMG~

No comments: