Nov 30, 2009

All In One

Well this is a rubbish post. Because I make it shorter and shorter! I very lazy to write so details =( Please forgive me this lazy bug.


I forgot when took this picture. I just remembered after friend's birthday dinner and the birthday boy drop me at somewhere then I jumped into another friend's car. LOL. After dinner,Quattro is the 2nd station for that night. My casual wear in Quattro so no mood on that day! ARGH~




Went dinner with the bunch at Kepong. No comment about this restaurant but FYI I won't step in this restaurant anymore. Got the 1st time I don't wish to have 2nd time! You get my mean? After dinner of course get some dessert. Move our asses to 'Honeymoon'. I like 'Honeymoon' decorations,hee. Overall I sill prefer One Utama 'Honeymoon'. Haha. XD

End of November,you guys got the mood to shopping? Because Year End Sales(YES) coming soon! OMGOMGOMG! I have to take a deep breath and calm down myself! I cant wait for shopping with the ladies! Ladies,beep me ya! XD

No comments: