Dec 29, 2009

Long Post

24-12-2009,so called christmas eve aka lost virginity night. Peoples,do you still keep your virginity? HAHA. This day I back from Penang. I'm not gonna blog about Penang trip due to my laziness! 1930 arrived KL,everywhere was jam jam jam,omg! Went for dinner at Kuchai Lama then the-bf back home for shower and headed to Walker's new crib for drinks/countdown. The gangs finished 2cartons of Beer and 1/2 Bacardi Apple. Then we headed to Old Klang Road's Bak Kut Teh as supper. Finished ate and back to Walker's crib for drop off and back home like finally. While on the way back to home,I SWEAR I DO NOT SPEEDING! A car SUDDENLY fly out from the left and I step emergency break! OMFG! Its freaking shocked me! This is my first time almost-get-an-accident in 2009! Haih..

25-12-2009,is Christmas peoples! I did not go anywhere.Plan to watch movie at night,guess what?! ALL FULLY BOOKED! WTH! So no choice,bought tomorrow's ticket. Merry Christmas stuck in home,no need go out packed with peoples,smartest choice? Haha..

26-12-2009,is Saturday! Woke up kinda earlier and head to The Gardens for Avatar again! But this time is 3d! Woohoo~ This movie is highly recommended by everyone! For me,this is nicer than 2012. We went Sushi Zanmai for brunch and movie. After that back home had a nap and go Pudu the most famous curry fish head for dinner and went Pavilion for Alvin & The Chipmunks 2! Is damn funny,people should have a look for relax~

28-12-2009,Monday. Went Mid Valley but ended up is One Utama with Grace. Everywhere is jam and packed! Haih,damn bored la! I hate traffic jams and packed lo. We ate Sushi Zanmai and shopped a while. Well,this time we really window shopping,haha! 5pm something get off frm the mall and back. WTH~ jam again! This is KL's life! Peoples just wasting time in traffic jams! ARGH!!

29-12-2009,Tuesday! Which mean is today! I did not update any status for fb and twitter cause I rotted on the bed for WHOLE DAY! I fell in sick so badly. I wish to recover asap! I wana go countdown on 31-12 lo! Why I get sick at this time? Y am I so bad luck one? *sob sob* Okay,I gonna sleep again. Feel damn sleepy after took medicine. Good night peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 50mg opiate - tramadol hcl 40 mg